Commscope 9900963 Brightwire® RG-6 Coax, 1 Pair 22AWG solid & Steel Messenger
This Cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has an 18AWG Copper Clad Steel Solid Center Conductor, a Foam PE Dielectric Material, a Foil + Tinned Copper Braid Shield. The Messenger Wire is 0.072" Solid Steel Wire. The Paired Wire is a Single Pair of 22AWG Bare Copper Conductors.
This Cable has the Following Markings on the Jacket: Commscope Inc. "Brightwire" (TM) 9900963 BM (ETL)us 2/22 CU 1/18 CCS "150V"
This Cable is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
- Coax Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Coax Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.275 in.
- Coax Dielecetric Material: Foam PE (Polyethylene)
- Coax Conductors: 18AWG Copper Clad Steel Solid Center Conductor, an Overall Foil Shield with a Tinned Copper Braided Shield in a PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Messenger Wire: 0.072" Solid Steel Wire
- Paired Wire: 2 Conductors (1 Pair) of 22AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
We Also Recommend
32 Gauge Tinned Copper Bus Wire, 1/4 Pound Roll (1,307' Approx. Lgth) 32AWG
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG