Philips ECG ECG7063, CRT Display Synchronization Deflection Circuit ~ 22 Pin DIP (NTE7063)
- The Vertical Pull–In Range is Approximately 10Hz at fV = 60Hz.
- The Horizontal Oscillation Frequency can be Adjusted Stably from 15kHz to 100kHz.
- The Horizontal Display can be Shifted Right/Left.
- The Horizontal/Vertical Sync Input can be Used Intact Regardless of the Difference in Pulse Polarity and Pulse Width.
- The AFC Feedback Sawtooth Wave can be Obtained by Simply Applying a Flyback Pulse to the IC as a Trigger Pulse.
- Any Duty of the Horizontal Pulse can be Set.
- Good Vertical Linearity because DC Bias at Vertical Output Stage is Subjected to Sampling Control Within Retrace Time.
Excellent Interlace and Vertical Jitter Characteristics on the High–Definition Display Because of Independent GND Pins for the Horizontal Block and Vertical Block.
- 22 Pin DIP Package
- Replaces NTE7063
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.