ECG879 RGB to PAL/NTSC Encoder for Color TV ~ 20 Pin DIP.
The ECG879 is an integrated circuit in a 20 Pin DIP type package used to generate a composite TV signal from baseband red, blue, green, and sync inputs. This device has color subcarrier oscillator, voltage controlled 90° phase shifter, two DSB suppressed carrier chroma modulators, RGB input matrices, and blanking level clamps. It can be operated with very few external parts, but has the pin–outs for a fully implemented, top quality composite signal. It is ideal for encoding signals from color cameras and graphic generators.
- Reference Oscillator Self–Contained or Externally Driven
- Nominal 90° ±5° Axes are Optionally Trimmable
- Simple PAL/NTSC Switch
- Luminance and Chroma Channels can accept Delay Line/Bandpass Elements or Direct Connection
- Provides DC Reference to Permit Direct Drive to RF Modulator
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
- Supply Voltage, VCC: 15V
- 8.2Vdc Regulator Output Current, IREG: 10mA
- Power Dissipation, PD: 1.25W
- Derate Above 25°C: 10mW/°C
- Junction Temperature, TJ: +150°C
- Operating Temperature Range, TA: 0° to +70°C
- Storage Temperature Range, Tstg: –65° to +150°C
Recommended Operating Conditions:
- Supply Voltage, VCC: 12 ±2V
- Sync Tip Level: –0.5 to +1.0V
- Sync, Blanking Level: +1.7 to +8.2V
- Reg, Green, Blue Inputs (Saturated): 1VP–P
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.