NTE 501-0031 100 Ohm 2 Watt Linear Taper Potentiometer RV4NAYSJ101A. Meets MIL–R–94 Specifications.
This Potentiometer has a Linear Taper, Carbon Element. The Shaft is 1/4" in Diameter and 1 5/8" in Length (2.0" including bushing).
- Resistance Range – Linear Taper: 100 Ohm
- Resistance Tolerance: ±10%
- Power Rating: 2 Watts @ 70°C derated to 0 Watts @ 120°C
- Insulation Resistance: 10K Meg Ω (Dry), 100K Meg Ω (Wet)
- Dielectric Strength: 900V RMS at sea level
- Operating Voltage: 500V subject to power rating
- Mechanical Rotation: 314°
- Operating Torque: 1 oz/in to 6 oz/in
- Rotation Life: 25,000 cycles
- Operating Temperature: –65°C to +125°C
- Resistance to Soldering Heat: 350°C for 5 seconds
- Load Life: 1000 hr. at 70°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.