NTE4946, 43.0V DC Surge Clamping, Overvoltage Transient Suppressor, Unidirectional ~ Axial Lead (ECG4946)
The 4900 series of silicon Transient Suppressors designed to protect voltage sensitive components from high energy voltage transients. Transient over voltage suppressor devices have become very important as a consequence of their high surge capability, extremely fast response time, and low incremental surge resistance (Rs).
- Reverse Standoff Voltage, Vr: 36.8V
- Breakdown Voltage, Vbr @ 1mA IT: 40.9V Minimum, 43.0V Nominal, 45.2V Maximum
- Clamping Voltage, Vc: 59.3V Max. @ Ipp = 25.3A
- Reverse Leakage Current, Ir: 5uA
- Peak Power Dissapation, Ppk: 1500W
- Operating Junction Temperature Range, TJ: -65°C to +175°C
- Case: Axial Lead Package
- Replaces: ECG4946
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.