The 4900P No Clean Solder Paste is made from a blend of high-purity, non-recycled tin, silver, and copper metal powder mixed with a no clean flux. This lead-free and halogen-free solder paste is designed for extreme flux activity and enhanced printing characteristics needed for ultra-fine pitch applications. It provides excellent wetting on copper OSP-coatings. Wide reflow process windows combined with high thermal stability yield solder joints with smooth surfaces.
Applications & Usages
The solder paste is designed to accommodate high speed printing. It can yield brick-like prints even when using an ultra-fine pitch stencils down to 0.3 mm.
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- Repeatable and consistent print characteristics
- Long stencil and tack life to accommodate high speed printing
- Excellent wettability
- Suitable for air or nitrogen atmosphere
- Medium soft, non-cracking residues
- Dobb-Frank (DRC conflict free)
- REACH (compliant)
- RoHS (compliant)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.