Switchcraft 220 Right Angle 1/4" 6.35mm Mono Male Plug Solder Type NOSSwitchcraft / Sager
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 219674
- Vendor: Switchcraft / Sager
- UPC: 768249395621
- Condition: New
NEW Switchcraft Model # 220 Right Angle 1/4", 6.35mm Mono Male Screw Type Plug. This connector is a commercial TS (Tip, Sleeve) Mono plug. This connector is a good quality connector made by Switchcraft, not an overseas import.
This Connector is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) from a bulk case, with no retail packaging.
- Male 0.250" (1/4") 6.35mm Audio Plug
- Screw or Solder Termination
- For use in Commercial and Quality Audio applications
- Mates with Switchcraft Number 11 jacks and others
- Materials: Back Plate ~ Steel; Tip & Sleeve ~ Nickel Plated Brass; Dielectric Insulator ~ Phenolic; Terminals ~ Tin Plated Brass; Cover ~ Black Plastic
What Switchcraft says:
- Ideal where conventional long handled plugs are not suited to design of equipment. "Chassis-hugging" phone plugs allow cables to be brought out at right angles to equipment.
- Terminals and body of plug mechanically interlocked, eliminating probability of any shifting.
- Plug mechanically interlocked, eliminating probability of any shifting.
- Cover is black plastic; plug body is a rugged assembly of all metal parts.
- One-piece tip rod staked into tip terminal to insure tightness, no disassembly of tip during use of plug.
- High grade insulation.
- Terminal identification permanently stamped into base plate adjacent to each terminal. Letter "T" denotes tip connection; "S" terminal is the sleeve or body connection.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Littelfuse 342048 3AG Panel Mount Fuse Holder w/Knurled Knob 342 048
Sky CKC-1C-24 SPDT 24V DC Coil PC Mount Relay 10A @ 120VAC, 24VDC Contacts