Tripp Lite PR25, 25 Amp @13.8V DC Power Supply ~ Precision Regulated AC to DC.
Provide precise DC power from an AC source with this compact and lightweight DC power supply. The PR25 efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC. Its high power density makes it perfect for a wide range of applications, like 75/100 watt transmitters, VHF/UHF ham radios, aquariums, commercial/land-mobile radios, low power linear amplifiers, point-of-sale displays, and test bench equipment.
- Output Voltage: 13.8V DC
- Peak Intermittent Communications Service (ICS) Current: 25A
- Continuous Duty Current: 20A
- Ripple Voltage: 0.15 Volt Maximum
- Smaller footprint maximizes operating space
- Crowbar overvoltage protection prevents damage to connected equipment due to overvoltages
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Solid state, integrated circuit maintains excellent regulation of output voltage
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.