This is a NEW 10 Foot Length of Belden 1522A, 5 Coax Miniature RGB Sync & Hold Brilliance Series Cable for Bundled RGB Applications. This Cable is a High Flex Miniature Type Cable.
This cable has BLACK Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coaxial Conductors have a 30AWG (7x38) Stranded Tinned Copper Center Conductor, a FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene Dielectric Material, Duofoil® Tape Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape-Aluminum Foil and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (100% coverage). These Coaxial Conductors have a 75 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 17.3
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 78%
- Nominal Delay: 1.30 (ns/ft)
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: 15.0 Ohms DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.338 in.
- Jacket: PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride)
- Coaxial Conductors: 30AWG (7x38) Stranded Tinned Copper Center Conductor, a FHDPE - Foam High Density Polyethylene Dielectric Material, Duofoil® Tape Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape-Aluminum Foil and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (100% coverage
- NEC/(UL) Specification: CL2
- UL Temperature Rating: 60°C (UL AWM Style 1354)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C To +60°C
COAX Nom. Attenuation:
- 1.00MHz ~ 0.800 (dB/100 ft.)
- 5.000 MHz ~ 1.500 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10.000 MHz ~ 2.200 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50.000 MHz ~ 5.400 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100.000 MHz ~ 8.200 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400.000 MHz ~ 18.900 (dB/100 ft.)
Inner Jacket Color Code Chart:
- 1 Red
- 2 Green
- 3 Blue
- 4 White
- 5 Yellow
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.