This is a NEW 3M SDR-Z, Letter "Z" ScotchCode™ Wire Marking Tape Refill Roll.
ScotchCode™ SDR Tape is a polyester film tape with an acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive, the tape is used in the 3M STD ScotchCode tape dispenser. From the dispenser, the user can pull out and tear off the amount of tape needed for thier particular application such as marking wires, terminal blocks, panels, ect.
- Legend: "Z"
- Quantity 1 Refill Roll
- Letter "Z" ScotchCode™ Wire Marking Tape Refill Roll
- Material: Polyester film with acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive
- Application Temperature Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
- Storage Temperature 80°F (26°C) (Relative Humidity) 25–50%
- Tape Roll Width 0.215 inches (5,46 mm)
- Tape Roll Length 96 inches (2.43 m)
- Number of Characters 6 per inch (6 per 2,54 cm)
- Tape Thickness 3 mils (0,08mm)
- Adhesion to Steel 25 oz./inch width (ASTM D-1000) (273 Newtons/Meters)
- Adhesion to Backing 10 oz./inch width (ASTM D-1000) (109 Newtons/Meters)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.