1/4" Black 4FT Length of 3M EPS200 Adhesive Lined 2:1 Ratio Polyolefin Heat Shrink.
3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing EPS-200 is a 2:1 thin-wall, flexible tubing offering the advantages of integral, adhesive-lined construction. The tubing is made from flame-retardant, flexible polyolefin with a thin layer of special thermoplastic adhesive. The heat-shrinkable outer wall is selectively cross-linked, while maintaining the high flow and excellent adhesion of the inner sealant liner.
When heated in excess of 121ºC (250ºF), 3M EPS-200 tubing rapidly shrinks to a skintight fit, forcing the melted adhesive lining to flow and cover the substrate. The adhesive forms a flexible bond with a wide variety of rubbers, plastics and metals. Upon cooling, the adhesive solidifies, forming a permanent, non-drying, flexible and water resistant barrier. Adhesive reflow will occur at temperatures above 80ºC (176ºF).
Features & Specifications:
- Color: Black
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Length: 4 Feet (1.22 Meter)
- Tubing Type: Dual Wall (Adhesive Lined)
- Expanded Inner Diameter: 0.250 Inch (6.35 mm)
- Recovered Inner Diameter: 0.125 Inch (3.18 mm)
- Material: Polyolefin
- Agency Approvals: CSA Certified, UL Recognized
- Mil Spec: AMS-DTL-23053/4, Class 2
- Operating Temperature Range: -67 to 230 Degree Fahrenheit (-55 to 110 Degrees Celsius)
**The Heat Shrink will be either folded or coiled for ease of shipment.**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.