10' Alpha Wire 5064C, 4 Cond 18 Gauge Unshielded Cable 4C 18AWG Oil & Sun ResistSKU: 96756
This cable has a Slate/Grey Colored Premium Grade PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation and Jacket for Easier Routing of Cable in Small Spaces. This Cable has 18 AWG Stranded (16x30) Tinned Copper Conductors and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 4 Conductors Stranded 18 Gauge (4C, 18AWG)
- Jacket: Overall Premium Grade PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation and Jacket, 75°C, CM.
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.259 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: (UL) Type CM, 75°C or AWM 2464 80°C 300V; CSA Type PCC FT4
- UL 60°C Oil resist (Oil Res. I)
- UL Sunlight Resistance
- IEC 60322-1 and -2 Flame Behaviour
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red
- 3 White
- 4 Green
We Also Recommend
10' Canare GS-4 Yellow, Flexible 2 Conductor OFC Audio & Instrument Cable
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG