This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, with an Overall Beldfoil (100% Coverage) and Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Datalene® (Foam Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 4 Pair 24 AWG (8 Total Conductors), with Dual Overall Shielding.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 300V 80°C, UL Style 2919, NEC Type CM
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.279 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® (Aluminum Foil - Polyester Tape) 100% Coverage, Tinned Copper Braid (65% Coverage).
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 80°C
Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: White/Blue & Blue/White
- Pair 2: White/Orange & Orange/White
- Pair 3: White/Green & Green/White
- Pair 4: White/Brown & Brown/White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.