This is a 10 Foot Length of Belden # 8216 RG-174/U, 50 Ohm Miniature Coaxial Cable with a 26AWG Stranded Center Conductor for 50 Ohm Antenna Applications.
This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 26AWG Bare Copper Covered Steel Conductor, an PE (Polyethylene) Dielectric Material and a Tinned Copper Braided Shield (90% Coverage). This Coax cable has a 50 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 30.8pF
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.110 in.
- Conductors: 26AWG 26AWG Bare Copper Covered Steel Conductor and a Tinned Copper Braided Shield
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braided Shield (90% Coverage)
- UL Ratings: 30V 60°C (UL AWM Style 1354)
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to +75°C
- 1 MHz ~ 1.90 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10 MHz ~ 3.30 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50 MHz ~ 5.80 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 8.40 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 19.00 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 31.00 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.