10' Belden 85240 3 Conductor 20 Gauge Shielded ETFE Tefzel® Cable 3C 20AWG
10 Foot Length of NEW Belden model # 85240 3 Conductor 20AWG Shielded Tefzel® ETFE - (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene) Insulated High Temperature Cable for Control and Instrumentation Applications.
This cable has a CLEAR-Transparent Tefzel® ETFE - (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene) Insulated High Temperature Jacket. This Cable has 20 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Conductors and Tefzel® ETFE - (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the 150°C Temperature Rating, This Cable is VERY RIGID (not Flexible).
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of lengths of Multiple Lengths of Wire Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, Up to a Maximum of 1,000 Feet.<<
- Conductors 3 Conductors 20 AWG Stranded Wire.
- Jacket: Tefzel® ETFE - (Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene), 300V rms Overall Jacket.
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.193 in.
- Shielding: Overall Aluminum-Kapton® Foil Shield with 22AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: NEMA HP3; UL Flame Test ~ VW-1
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C To +150°C
We Also Recommend
25' Belden 6504UE 6 Cond 22 Gauge Unshielded, CMP Plenum Cable ~ 6C 22AWG
American Pride 4.03'' Natural Nylon Cable Tie 100pk APU-04-18-9-C