NEW 10 Foot Length of Belden 9207 Twinax 100 Ohm Network Cable Cable for 100 Ohm Networking Applications. IBM P/N 7362211
This Cable has a BLACK Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. This Twinax has Two (2) 20 AWG stranded (7x28) One Tinned Copper Conductor, One Bare Copper Conductor, Polyethylene Insulation, Polyethylene Inner Jacket, Duofoil® (100% coverage) Plus a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (85% coverage), This Industrial Grade Twinaxial Cable has a 100 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Industrial Grade Twinaxial Cable
- IBM P/N 7362211
- Impedance: 100 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 14.5
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Nominal Delay: 1.54 (ns/ft)
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: 9.5 Ohms DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.330 in.
- Conductors: Two (2) 20 AWG stranded (7x28) One Tinned Copper Conductor, One Bare Copper Conductor and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (85% coverage) in an overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Duofoil® (100% coverage) Plus a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (85% coverage)
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +75°C
- 1.000 MHz ~ 0.300 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10.000 MHz ~ 1.200 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50.000 MHz ~ 2.800 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100.000 MHz ~ 4.100 (dB/100 ft.)
- 200.000 MHz ~ 6.400 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400.000 MHz ~ 10.200 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.