This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket.
This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage) + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage), and S-R PVC (Semi-Rigid PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of lengths of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 4 Conductors Stranded 22 Gauge (4C, 22AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2464 ~ 300V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.215 in.
- Shielding: Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage) + TC (Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage)
- Ratings: 80°C, UL AWM Style 2464 ~ 300V
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°C
- Nom. Capacitance Conductor to Conductor: Capacitance ~ 37pF/ft
- Nom. Capacitance Cond. to Other Conductor & Shield: Capacitance ~ 67pF/ft
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 14.7 Ohm/1000 ft
- Nominal Outer Shield DC Resistance: DCR @ 20°C ~ 5.0 Ohm/1000 ft
- Max. Operating Voltage - UL: Voltage ~ 300 V RMS (UL AWM Style 2464)
- Max. Recommended Current: Current ~ 2.4 Amps per conductor @ 25°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 White
- 3 Red
- 4 Green
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.