Pre-Cut 10 Foot Length of 22AWG Nickel Chromium (Ni-Chrome) Resistance Wire 60%
Nichrome (also known as NiCr, nickel-chromium or chromium-nickel) is a family of alloys of nickel, chromium, and often iron (and possibly other elements) commonly used as resistance wire, heating elements in things like toasters and space heaters, in some dental restorations (fillings) and in a few other applications.
- Nominal Outside Diameter: 0.025"
- Nominal Ohms Per Foot: 1.055" Ohms
- Pre-Cut 10 Foot Length
- Solid soft drawn and annealed, Composition: 60% Nickel, 16% Chromium and 24% Iron ASTM B267
- Max. Operating Temp 1148C (2100F), Melting Point 1350C (2462F), Tensile Strength 100-120 KSI
- Yield 45-55 KSI, Elongation 20%, Element resistance at 68F (Ohms), Density .298 lbs/cubic in.
- Nom. Ohms are per foot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.