This is a 10 Foot Length of West Penn D432, 6 Pair 22 Gauge Low Capacitance Individually Shielded, Paired Cable for RS-232/422, Digital Audio Systems, Computer Peripherals, Security and Control System Applications.
This cable has a Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individual Pairs individually Aluminum Foil Shielded, a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Polyolefin Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 6 Pairs 22 AWG (12 Total Conductors), with individually Shielding.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, UL Type CM ~ 300V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.332 in.
- Individual Shielding: Aluminum Foil Shielded and 24 AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: UL 60°C Type CM, 300Vrms
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Red
- Pair 2: Black & White
- Pair 3: Black & Green
- Pair 4: Black & Blue
- Pair 5: Black & Yellow
- Pair 6: Black & Brown
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.