**THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND**
This is a 2 pack of 18 grams per Tube of MG Chemicals 4900-18G, 21ga 0.32'' (0.81mm) Diameter, SAC305 Lead Free Rosin Flux Core Solder.
The 4900–4917 SAC305 No Clean Solder Wire is an electronic grade solder wire. It uses the predominant lead-free alloy composition and exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity specifications. It is complemented with a no clean, synthetically refined, splatter-proof resin flux core that is classified as REL0 according to J-STD-004B. This solder is a great alternative to leaded solders.
The 4900–4917 solders achieve a consistenyudft solder and flux percentage through a state-of-the-art, extrusion, wire-drawing machine. This machine continually monitors the wire to prevent voids and ensure consistency, providing a top-grade solder wire.
- Lead free & no clean
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- The resin spreads like rosin-activated flux
- Virtually non-splattering
- Non-corrosive resudues
- Non-conductive resudues
- Halide free
- About 14% longer by weight than leaded solder wires
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request from MG Chemicals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.