This cable has a White Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 18 AWG Stranded (7x26) Bare Copper Conductors with Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, up to a maximum of 1,000 feet.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors Stranded 18 Gauge (2C, 18AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 75°C, 300V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.148 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: ETL Listed, UL Std. 444 UL Type CMR 75°C, 300V; CSA Std C22.2, No. 214
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +75°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Red