25 Foot Length of Belden 1227A1 2 Pair, 24AWG Cat3 SOLID UTP Cable for Ethernet 10BASE-T, Analog Phone, FAX and Category 3 Applications.
This Cable has a GREY Colored PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG SOLID Bare Copper Conductors Separated into Individual Twisted Pairs with PO (Polyolefin) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 2 Pairs 24 AWG SOLID (4 Total Conductors) UTP.
- Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), -20°C To +75°C
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.173"
- Shielding: Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- Ratings: CMR
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +75°C
- Flame Rating: UL 1666 Riser, FT4, FT4, IEC 60332-1-2
- Environmental Suitability: Riser, Indoor, Outdoor, Sunlight Resistance
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Blue & White with Blue Stripe
- Pair 2: Orange & White with Orange Stripe
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.