25 Foot Length of NEW Belden 2033C 4 Pair 24AWG, Overall Shielded Paired Cable for Audio, Control or EIA RS-232 Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individual Pairs with an Overall Beldfoil (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 4 Pairs 24 AWG (8 Total Conductors), with Overall Shielding.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2464 ~ 300V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.217 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® (Aluminum Foil - Polyester Tape) 100% Coverage
- Ratings: 80°C, UL AWM Style 2464 ~ 300V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +75°C
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Red
- Pair 2: Black & White
- Pair 3: Black & Green
- Pair 4: Black & Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.