This is a 25 Foot Length of Belden 8164, 4 Pair 24 Gauge Low Capacitance Individually Shielded, Paired Cable for RS-232/422, Digital Audio Systems, Computer Peripherals, Security and Control System Applications.
This cable has a Chrome/Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individual Pairs individually Beldfoil® Shielded, a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Datalene® FPE (Foam Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This Cable has Dual Overall Shielding with a Beldfoil® Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% Coverage) and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage).
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 4 Pairs 24 AWG (8 Total Conductors), with individually Shielding.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, UL Type CM ~ 300V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.388 in.
- Individual Shielding: Beldfoil® Shielded and 24 AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Overall Shielding: Dual Overall Shielding with a Beldfoil® Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (100% Coverage) and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% Coverage).
- Ratings: UL 75°C Type CM or AWM 2493, 60°C 300V
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Red
- Pair 2: Black & White
- Pair 3: Black & Green
- Pair 4: Black & Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.