NEW 25 Foot Length of Belden 82907 RG58-A/U, PLENUM CMP Rated Type Coax for 50 Ohm Thinnet 10Base2 Ethernet Applications.
This cable has a Light Grey Colored PLENUM RATED, Flamarrest® LS PVC - Low Smoke Polyvinyl Chloride Jacket. The Coax has a 20AWG (19x32) Stranded Center Conductor, a FPFA - Foam Perflouoroalkoxy Dielectric Material, a Bonded Duofoil® Tape Bonded Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape-Aluminum Foil with a Tinned Copper Braided Shield. This Coax cable has a 50 Ohm Impedance.
This Coax will accept connectors meant for 50 Ohm PLENUM Thinnet or RG-58A/U (Stranded) Coax.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 25.4
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 80%
- Nominal Delay: 1.27 (ns/ft)
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: 8.8 Ohms DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.160 in.
- Conductors: 20AWG (19x32), Tinned Copper Stranded Center Conductor and a Tinned Copper Braided Shield in an overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Bonded Duofoil® Tape Bonded Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape-Aluminum Foil with a Tinned Copper Braided Shield
- Ratings: (UL) CL2P, CMP 75°C, CM 75°C, C(UL) CMP, 75°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -0°C To +75°C
- 25 Foot Length
- 1 MHz ~ 0.43 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10 MHZ ~ 1.3 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50 MHz ~ 2.91 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 4.18 (dB/100 ft.)
- 200 MHz ~ 6.1 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 9.2 (dB/100 ft.)
- 700 MHz ~ 12.9 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 15.0 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1,000 MHz ~ 16.0 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.