This is a 25 Foot Length of Belden 8719, 2 Conductor 16 Gauge (19x29) Twisted Pair Stranded Shielded Cable for up to 600V Analog Signals, up to 600V Digital Control, Line Level Audio, Voice Communications, Panel Wiring, Control and Instrumentation Cabling Applications.
This Cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 16AWG Stranded (19x29) Tinned Copper Conductors, Overall w/Beldfoil (100% Coverage), an 18 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors Paired 2 Conductors Stranded 16 Gauge (2C, 16AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.313 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® 100% Coverage, w/18AWG Stranded Drain wire
- Ratings: UL AWM 20253 600V 80°C, CM; UL Flame Test - UL1685 UL Loading, CSA - FT1
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Clear
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.