This is a 25 Foot Length of Belden 8732, 2 Pair 22 Gauge Shielded Cable, with 1 Shielded Pair and 1 Unshielded Pair of 22AWG Stranded Wires. This Cable is Designed for Audio, Control and Instrumentation Applications.
This cable has a Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into 1 Shielded Pair and 1 Unshielded Pair. The Shielded Pair has an Overall Tinned Copper Braid Shield (62% Coverage). The Individual Wires have PE (Polyethylene) Insulation.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Pairs 22 AWG ~ 1 Shielded Pair and 1 Unshielded Pair.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, UL Style 2094 (300V 60°C), UL Type CM
- Overall Nominal Diameter: Oval 0.206 x 0.332 in.
- Shielding on First Pair: Overall Tinned Copper Braid Shield (62% Coverage)
- Shielding on Second Pair: Unshielded
- Ratings: NEC CM and UL Style 2094 (300V 60°C)
- Flame Rating: UL1685 UL Loading
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Clear (Shielded)
- Pair 2: Black & Clear (Unshielded)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.