This is a 25 Foot Length of NEW Belden 8777 3 Pair 22 Gauge Individually Shielded, Paired Cable for Audio, Control and Instrumentation Applications.
This Cable has a Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individual Pairs. Each Pair has an individual Foil Shield, a 22 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PP (Polypropylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.
- Conductors: 3 Pairs 22 AWG (6 Total Conductors), with individually Shielding for Each Pair.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL Type CM ~ 300V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.273 in.
- Shielding: Beldfoil® Aluminum/Poly Foil (100% Sheilding) and 22 AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: UL 80°C Type CM or AWM 2919, 80°C 30V
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Red
- Pair 2: Black & White
- Pair 3: Black & Green
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.