NEW 25 Foot Length of Belden 9011 RG-11, 75 Ohm CATV Coax Cable for 75 Ohm CATV or MATV Applications.
This cable has a BLACK Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 14AWG BCCS - Bare Copper Covered Steel Center Conductor, a Gas-Injected Foam Polyethylene Dielectric Material, a Duofoil® (100% coverage) + Aluminum Braid Shield (40% coverage). This Coax cable has a 75 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 16.2
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 83%
- Nominal Delay: 1.20 (ns/ft)
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: 11.0 Ohms DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.400 in.
- Conductors: 14 AWG solid .064" BCCS - Bare Copper Covered Steel Center Conductor and a Aluminum Braid Shield in an overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Duofoil® (100% coverage) + Aluminum Braid Shield (40% coverage)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C To +80°C
- 5.000 MHz ~ 0.380 (dB/100 ft.)
- 55.000 MHz ~ 0.970 (dB/100 ft.)
- 211.000 MHz ~ 1.810 (dB/100 ft.)
- 270.000 MHz ~ 2.050 (dB/100 ft.)
- 300.000 MHz ~ 2.150 (dB/100 ft.)
- 350.000 MHz ~ 2.320 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400.000 MHz ~ 2.470 (dB/100 ft.)
- 450.000 MHz ~ 2.650 (dB/100 ft.)
- 550.000 MHz ~ 2.940 (dB/100 ft.)
- 750.000 MHz ~ 3.500 (dB/100 ft.)
- 870.000 MHz ~ 3.840 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1000.000 MHz ~ 4.230 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.