This is a NEW 25 Foot Length of Belden # 9201 RG-58/U, 52 Ohm Coaxial Cable with a 20AWG Solid Center Conductor for 50 Ohm Antenna Applications.
This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 20AWG Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor, an PE (Polyethylene) Dielectric Material, a Bare Copper Braided Shield (80% Coverage). This Coax cable has a 52 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 52 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 28.5pF
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 66%
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.193 in.
- Conductors: 20AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductor and a Bare Copper Braided Shield
- Shielding: Bare Copper Braided Shield (80% Coverage)
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to +80°C
- 1 MHz ~ 0.30 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10 MHz ~ 1.10 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50 MHz ~ 2.50 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 3.80 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 8.40 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 13.70 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.