25 Foot Length of NEW Belden 9829, 2 Pair 24 Gauge 100 Ohm Low Capacitance, Double Shielded Computer Cable for EIA RS-232/422 Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors Separated into Individual Pairs, an Overall Beldfoil® (100% coverage) and a Tinned Copper Braid Shield (65% coverage), 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire and PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Pairs of 24 AWG Stranded (4 Total Conductors), with Double Shielding.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.291 in.
- Shielding: Overall Beldfoil® Shield (100% coverage) + TC braid (65% coverage), 24 AWG Stranded TC Drain Wire
- Ratings: 80°C, UL AWM Style 2919 ~ 30V RMS
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C To +80°
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: White/Blue & Blue/White
- Pair 2: White/Orange & Orange/White
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.