This cable has a Grey Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Bare Copper Conductors, Overall Aluminum Polyester Foil (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PE (Polyethylene) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length, Up to a Maximum of 1,000 Feet.<<
- Conductors 2 Conductors Stranded 24 Gauge (2C, 24AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 60°C, 300V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.167 in.
- Shielding: Overall Aluminum Polyester Foil (100% Coverage), a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: (UL) Type CM 60°C, 300V; C(UL) Type CMH
- Compliances: NEC Article 800 Type CM
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +60°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Clear
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.