This is a 25 Foot Length of NEW Novar 709031000 2 Conductor 22 Gauge Stranded, Shielded Cable for Temp Sensor and Control Circuit Applications.
This cable has a Blue Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket.
This Cable has 22 AWG Stranded (7x30) Tinned Copper Conductors, Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape Shielding, a 22 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and PE - Polyethylene Insulation on the Individual Wires.
NOTE: This Cable has the Following Markings on the Jacket: "Novar Building Management Temp Sensor CM/CL3 22AWG E154336 (UL) CMH - - - AWM Style 20253 80° 600V A2 455 023A"
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors: 2 Conductors Stranded 22 Gauge (2C, 22AWG)
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, 600V (UL Style 20253)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.250 in.
- Shielding: Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape and a 22 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: 80°C, 600V (UL Style 20253), CM/CL3, (UL) CMH
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Overall Cabling Color Code Chart (Number, Color):
- 1 Black
- 2 Clear
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.