25' West Penn 813 RG-58/U, 50 Ohm Coaxial Cable, 25 Foot Length RG58 SolidMarVac Electronics
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 131771
- Vendor: MarVac Electronics
- UPC: 728286300309
- Condition: New
This cable has a Black Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 20AWG Solid Tinned Copper Center Conductor, an Gas Injected Polyethylene Dielectric Material, a Tinned Copper Braided Shield (95% Coverage). This Coax cable has a 50 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 26.0
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 78%
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.194 in.
- Conductors: 20AWG Solid Tinned Copper Conductor and a Tinned Copper Braided Shield in a PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Braided Shield (95%)
- Ratings: (UL) Type CM Listed; C(UL) Type CMH Listed
- Flame Rating: UL 1685
- Max. Temperature Rating: 75°C
- 1 MHz ~ 0.60 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10 MHz ~ 1.50 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50 MHz ~ 3.50 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100 MHz ~ 4.80 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400 MHz ~ 10.20 (dB/100 ft.)
- 900 MHz ~ 16.80 (dB/100 ft.)
Customers who bought this item also bought
10' 4 Conductor 18 Gauge Shielded Cable, CMR Rated 10 Foot Length 4C 18AWG S1804
25' 1/4" Stereo Plug to Dual RCA Plugs Audio Cable, 25ft TRS Adapter Cable