MG Chemicals 454 (#4) 50 Foot Length of 0.100" (2.5mm) Width Fine Braid Superwick, Static Free (SMT) SpoolMg Chemicals
Orders received Mon-Fri before 2PM PST are shipped same day!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, we've got you covered.
- SKU: 94048
- Vendor: Mg Chemicals
- Condition: New
The 400 series Super Wick Fine Braids are high quality, precision cleaned desoldering braids that were produced with up-to-date and environmentally friendly processes and technology. The high purity copper conducts heat fast, allowing for faster wicking and shorter dwell time that minimizes possible overheating damages.
- Conforms to MIL-F-14256E RMA flux and J-STD-004
- High purity, oxide-free copper
- ESD (Electrostatic Dissipative) safe for 1.5 m [5 ft] bobbins
- Environmentally and PCB safe residues
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical - Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request from MG Chemicals
- Cleaning de-energized electronics components and equipment
- Flux Removal
Customers who bought this item also bought
MG Chemicals 832TC-450ML, 450ml (15.2 fl oz.) BLACK Thermally Conductive Epoxy, Potting and Encapsulating Compound
MG Chemicals 453-NS (#3) 50 Foot Length of 0.080" (2.0mm) Width Fine Braid No-Clean Superwick, Static Free (SMT) Spool
MG Chemicals 444 (#4) 25 Foot Length of 0.100" (2.5mm) Width Fine Braid Superwick, Static Free (SMT) Spool