**THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND**
The MG Chemicals 862 Peelable Solder Mask is a synthetic latex product for the
temporary masking of circuit areas and contacts against solder, rosin and cleaning fluids. It provides effective protection for contacts, gold fingers and printed circuit card edges, and can easily be peeled off once the wave soldering process is complete, and after a subsequently applied conformal coating is sufficiently dry.
Applications and Uses:
862 mask can be applied by hand or by template screening, but not by silk screening. It can also be applied using robotic or pneumatic systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Withstands wave soldering
- Non-corrosive—safe for copper, gold, silver, and solder joints
- Solvent solubility —largely insoluble once cured (flux and cleaning solvent resistant)
- Water soluble— can be thinned with deionized (D.I.) water to adjust viscosity
- Immersion resistant—insoluble once cured
- Room temperature cures or quick heat curing
- Cure monitoring color change—changes from opaque pink to translucent red once cured
- Ammonia-free—does not discolor copper traces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.