10 Foot Length of Belden 8757, 4 Pair 22AWG SOLID, Unshielded Paired Cable for Audio, Control or Instrumentation Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 22 AWG SOLID Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individual Pairs, and PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 4 Pairs 22 AWG (8 Total Conductors).
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2576 ~ 150V
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.264 in.
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Ratings: CMG, UL AWM Style 2576 (150V, 80°C)
- UL Flame Test: UL1685 FT4 Loading
- CSA Flame Test: FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
Pair Color Code Chart:
- Pair 1: Black & Red
- Pair 2: Black & White
- Pair 3: Black & Green
- Pair 4: Black & Blue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.