NEW Alpha Wire 5479C, 9 Pair 24AWG, Overall Shielded Paired Cable for Audio, Control or EIA RS-232 Applications.
This cable has a Grey/Chrome Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation Jacket. This Cable has 24 AWG Stranded (7x32) Tinned Copper Conductors, Separated into Individual Pairs with an Overall Aluminum/Mylar Foil Tape Shield, a 24 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire, and Semi-Rigid PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Insulation on the Individual Wires.
This wire is New Old Stock (N.O.S.) and will be cut from a larger roll.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length.<<
- Conductors 9 Pairs 24 AWG (18 Total Conductors), with Overall Shielding.
- Jacket: Overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket, 80°C, UL AWM Style 2464 ~ 300V RMS
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.343 in.
- Shielding: Aluminum/Mylar Foil Tape Shield with a 24AWG Tinned Copper Drain Wire
- Ratings: UL ~ 80°C, AWM Style 2464 ~ 300V RMS; C(UL) ~ Type CMG 60°C FT4
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C To +80°C
- Audio systems: speakers, microphones, intercoms
- Broadcast and studio
- Data transmission: RS-232, 422, 485
- Computer peripherals
- Business machines
- Security systems: alarms, cameras, sensors
- Control systems
- Instrumentation systems
- Point-of-sale systems
- Banking systems
- Pair 1: Black & Red
- Pair 2: Black & White
- Pair 3: Black & Green
- Pair 4: Black & Blue
- Pair 5: Black & Yellow
- Pair 6: Black & Brown
- Pair 7: Black & Orange
- Pair 8: Red & White
- Pair 9: Red & Green
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.