American Pride # APU-11-50-AH-35-C, 11.0" Burgundy Air Handling Cable Ties, 100pc Bag.
American Pride is made in the USA by ACT Inc.
NOTE: Please consult your local building inspector or codes prior to using Air Handling rated cable ties in colors other than red/burgundy. 4.2 Air Handling Spaces – Ducts or plenums used for environmental air and other spaces used for environmental air, such as above hung ceilings or below raised floors. This does not include plenums used for the removal of dust, loose stock, or vapor, or for ventilation of commercial-type cooking equipment. Note: Information Source: UL 62275 and CSA C22.2. UL and CSA are not affiliated with and do not endorse Advanced Cable Ties, Inc.
- Ideal Applications: Air handling spaces, above drop ceilings and below raised flooring
- Meets UL 1565 low smoke generation, low heat release, and mechanical strength test
- Plenum Rated: Suitable for use in air handling spaces (Plenums) in accordance with Section 300.22 © and (D) of the National Electrical Code and Rules 12-010 (3), (4), and (5) and 12-020 of the Canadian Electrical Code, Part 1
- MADE IN USA!
- Color: Burgundy
- Material: Nylon 66
- Length (Inch/mm): 11.25"/285.75mm
- Width (Inch/mm): 0.184"/4.57mm
- Thickness (Inch/mm): 0.05"/1.32mm
- Bundle Diameter (Inch/mm): 3.06"/77.77mm
- Tensile Strength (lb/n): 50lb/222n
- Operating Temp. °F (Min./Max.): -40 to 185
- Ratings: UL ~ Type 21S; CSA ~ Type 21S
- Plenum Rating: AH-2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.