Clarostat 58C2-5000, 4 Watt 5K (5,000) Ohm Linear Taper, Wire Wound Locking Shaft Potentiometer. Meets MIL–R–19 Specifications.
This Potentiometer has a Linear Taper, Wire Wound Element. The Shaft is 1/4" in Diameter and 5/8" in Length (including bushing).
- Resistance Range – Linear Taper: 5K (5,000) Ohm
- Resistance Tolerance: ±5%
- Power Rating: 4 Watts @ 40°C derated to 0 Watts @ 105°C
- Insulation Resistance: 100 Meg Ω Minimum
- Dielectric Strength: 1,000V AC for 60 Seconds @ ATM, 450V AC for 60 Seconds @ 3.4in Hg.
- Working Voltage: 350V DC Maximum
- Mechanical Rotation: 300°
- Operating Torque: 0.5 oz/in to 6 oz/in
- Operating Temperature: –55°C to +105°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.