NEW 100 Foot Length of Commscope 5950 RG-11 14awg Coopper Clad Steel 75 Ohm CATV Coax Cable for 75 Ohm CATV or MATV Applications.
This cable has a BLACK Colored PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket. The Coax has a 14AWG BCCS - Bare Copper Covered Steel Center Conductor, a Gas-Injected Foam Polyethylene Dielectric Material,
Aluminum Braid Shield (40% coverage). This Coax cable has a 75 Ohm Impedance.
>>NOTE: Orders of Multiple Lengths Will Be Sent as a Single Continuous Length Up to a Maximum of 1,000 Feet.<<
- Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Capacitance (pF/ft): 16.2
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation: 83%
- Nominal Delay: 1.20 (ns/ft)
- Nom. Conductor DC Resistance: 11.0 Ohms DCR @ 20°C (Ohm/1000 ft)
- Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.400 in.
- Conductors: 14 AWG solid .064" BCCS - Bare Copper Covered Steel Center Conductor and a Aluminum Braid Shield in an overall PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride) Jacket
- Shielding: Aluminum Braid Shield (40% coverage)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C To +75°C
- 1.0 MHz ~ 0.017 (dB/100 ft.)
- 10.0 MHz ~ 0.450 (dB/100 ft.)
- 50.0 MHz ~ 0.890 (dB/100 ft.)
- 100.0 MHz ~ 1.210 (dB/100 ft.)
- 200.0 MHz ~ 1.680 (dB/100 ft.)
- 400.0 MHz ~ 2.370 (dB/100 ft.)
- 700.0 MHz ~ 3.270 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1000.0 MHz ~ 3.950 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1200.0 MHz ~ 4.460 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1450.0 MHz ~ 5.080 (dB/100 ft.)
- 1800.0 MHz ~ 5.580 (dB/100 ft.)
- 2200.0 MHz ~ 6.290 (dB/100 ft.)
- 2500.0 MHz ~ 6.790 (dB/100 ft.)
- 3000.0 MHz ~ 7.580 (dB/100 ft.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.