The 404B Electronics Contact Cleaner with Silicone is a very fast drying contact cleaner. It is a plastic-safe solvent cleaner that leaves a thin film of dry electronic grade silicone behind. The solvent system effectively dissolves oil and organic residues. The silicone provides lubrication, preventing wear and tear, as well as a layer of protection from oxidation and the elements. As well, the dry lubrication makes it better for dusty environments than mineral oil alternatives.
Application: This product is useful in a variety of electronics applications such as contacts, connectors, jacks, switches, and battery terminals. It is also useful for lubricating delicate sliding metal parts, such as telescoping antennas.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition
- Letters available on request from MG Chemicals
- Maximum service temperature of 200 ºC (392 ºF)
- Safe on many plastics
- Fast evaporation rate
- Protects from oxidation
- Reduces wear and abrasion
- A variable valve on the aerosol lets you adjust the flow rate as needed
- CARB and RoHS compliant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.