East Penn Deka # 4801 4 Gauge BLACK Stranded Marine Grade 600 Volt Wire BEING SOLD PER FOOT.
This Wire is UL Listed 1426 AND CSA TEW/AWM Tinned Wire/Cable Rated at 600 Volts, Temperature Rated at 105°C (221°F) dry and 75°C (167°F) wet.
Meets DOT and Coast Guard specs for electrical systems.
UL/CSA Listed, single-conductor tinned wire is ideal for use in the high corrosive environment of marine applications. Special electro-tinned, copper strands also increase protection against corrosion for recreational vehicles, automotive, trucks, and trailers. Tinned copper stranding is extremely flexible for easy routing through marine applications and easier to solder than bare copper. Flame retardant, PVC insulation is resistant to water, oil, grease, gasoline, and other damaging solvents. High voltage tolerance of up to 600 volts adds to versatility to its use in multiple marine and other suitable applications.
- Conductor: Single Conductor BLACK Insulated Stranded Tinned Copper 1 Gauge (420/30), Marine Rated Hook-Up Wire.
- Nominal OD: 0.405"
- Stranded, Annealed, Bunched, Electro-Tinned Copper Conductor
- Extremely flexible for easy routing
- Insulation: Flame Retardant PVC, 600 Volt UL1426, 105C Insulation Rating
- Rated Temperature: 105°C (221°F) Dry and 75°C (167°F) Wet
- Resistant to Water, Oil, Grease, Gasoline, and Other Damaging Solvents
- Ratings: UL Listed 1426 AND CSA TEW/AWM. Meets DOT and Coast Guard Specs for Electrical Systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.