MG Chemicals # 832B-375ML (12.6 fl oz) Black potting and encapsulating compound
832B potting and encapsulating compound is a black, general purpose, hard, two-part epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
Due to its low mixed viscosity, 832B can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This epoxy has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832B can be cured at room temperature or higher.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Low mixed viscosity of 3 300 cP
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range -40 to 140 °C (-40 to 284 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.