**THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND**
MG Chemicals 411-300G HFE 7100 Non-Flammable Plastic Safe Solvent 300g (10.6oz) Aerosol
The 411 HFE Electronics Cleaner is a hydrofluroether, zero residue, plastic safe, non-flammable, and non-conductive cleaner degreaser that can be used on live circuits. The cleaner provides a high degree of safety for the equipment, workers, and the environment without sacrificing performance. It is approved by the EPA under the SNAP program as a low toxicity replacement of ozone-depleting substances. It offers a similar cleaning performance to similar CFC type cleaners but without the accompanying safety concerns.
Due to its high density, low surface tension, and low viscosity, the 411 cleaner will easily drip off even the most complex geometries without becoming trapped in small spaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request
- Energized circuit safe—maintenance cleaning can be done without cutting the power
- Equipment safe—Highly compatible with plastics and metals; electrically non-conductive
- Workplace safe—low toxicity, non-flammable, and chemically stable
- Environmentally safe—non-VOC, low global warming, short atmospheric life, non-ozone-depleting substance
- Approved by US EPA SNAP program, without restrictions
- Replaces Freon TF solvent
- Zero residue
- Low surface tension and viscosity—will not cling to surface or get trapped in small space
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.