**THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND**
422B is a 1-part, acrylic-silicone blend conformal coating that cures to a durable, flexible and smooth finish. It is easy to apply and can be handled in only 10 minutes. It may be removed with appropriate strippers or soldered through for repair or rework.
422B is designed for applications where both high service temperature and flexibility are required. It puts minimum stress on components during thermal cycling, making it ideal for applications that involve a wide temperature range. It provides strong protection against moisture, corrosion, fungus, dirt, dust, thermal shock, short circuits, high-voltage arcing, and static discharge.
- Certified UL 94V-0 (File# E203094)
- Maximum constant service temperature of 200 °C [392 °F]
- Fluoresces under UV-A light
- Validated for selective robotic coating equipment
- Excellent corrosion resistance—tested in salt spray environment with no oxidation or coating damage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.