**THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND**
832HT potting and encapsulating compound is a general purpose, hard, black, two-part epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for high temperature applications and is especially useful when extreme physical strength and chemical resistance are required. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
832HT can be cured at room temperature or higher.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for very high temperature applications
- 1.6A:1B volume mix ratio
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Very broad service temperature range -40 to 225°C (-40 to 437°F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.