This is a NEW NTE R59-4A, 4 Amp Panel Mount Pushbutton Thermal Circuit Breaker.
This Circuit Breaker is New from a bulk case with no retail packaging.
- Current Rating: 4 Amps (4A)
- Voltage Rating: 32 Volts DC, 125 Volts AC, 250 Volts AC
- Dielectric Strength: 1500 VAC
Electrical Characteristics (@ 25°C)
- Calibration: Will continuously carry 100% of rating.
- 0.25 to 2 Amp types: May trip between 101% and 174%, but must trip at 175% of rating within one hour at +25 C.
- 3.0 to 20 Amp types: May trip between 101% and 134%, but must trip at 135% of rating within one hour at +25 C.
- Maximum Operating Voltages: 32 VDC; 250 VAC, @ 50/60 Hz
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VAC RMS
- Resettable Overload Capacity: 0.25 to 2 Amp types: Six times rated current. 3.0 to 20 Amp types: Ten times rated current
- Reset Time: 0.25 to 2 Amp types: 180 seconds max. 3.0 to 20 Amp types: 10 to 60 seconds typ.
- Interrupt Capacity: 1000 Amps @ 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz. and 32 VDC in accordance with UL standard 1077
- Termination: .250 (6.35) Quick Connect Terminals. NOTE: Soldering to terminals is not recommended.
- Mounting: Snaps into panel from front (See Recommended Panel Cutouts)
- Weight: 0.35 ozs. (10 g) approx.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.