Philmore 30-10623 SPDT ON-ON Amber Lighted, Round Paddle Lever Toggle Switch 10A @ 125V AC, 6A @ 250V AC.
NOTE**: This Lighted Switch has a Amber LED Lamp in end of the Toggle Lever. This LED Lamp is Rated at 2 Volts @ 20mA. A Resistor is needed for other voltages (See table below).
This Switch has 2 Positions: MAINTAINED ON on one side & MAINTAINED ON on the other side.
- Switch Action: SPDT ON-ON, Maintained
- Actuator: Black Paddle with AMBER LED
- Initial Contact Resistance: <50Meg Ohms @12VDC
- Insulation Resistance: >100Meg Ohms
- Dielectric Strength (Open Contacts): >1500V for 1 minute
- Contact Material: Silver Plated Brass
- Terminal Material: Copper Alloy
- Body Material: Nylon (UL 94V-2)
- Actuator & Bezel: Nylon (UL 94V-2)
- Terminal Type: Solder Connection
- Mounting Hardware: M18 P1.0
- Lamp Color: Red
- Lamp Voltage: LED 2V* @20ma (*resistor needed for other voltages)
- Mounting Hole Size: 18mm x 16.7mm "Double Flatted" or 18mm Round Hole
**Typical Resistor Values Based on Voltage (*AC Voltages require a diode in series):
- 5V DC = 150 Ohms
- 6V DC = 180 Ohms
- 12V DC = 470 Ohms
- 24V DC = 1,200 Ohms
- 6V AC* = 82 Ohms
- 12V AC* = 220 Ohms
- 24V AC* = 560 Ohms
- 48V AC* = 1,200 Ohms
- 117V AC* = 3,000 Ohms
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.