This is a NEW Plymouth Rubber # 3900, 3/4" x 0.007" x 60ft Roll of RED Vinyl Insulating Tape Rated at 600 Volts.
A 7 mil ( 0,18 mm ) commercial grade, weather resistant, pressure sensitive vinyl tape for all kinds of mechanical and electrical applications. Revere 3119 is flame retardant and can be used as primary insulation for splices at not more than 600 Volts. UL 510, CSA 22.2, MIL-I-7798A. Lead-free. Temperature Rated at -10° C to 105° C / 14° F to 221° F.
This tape is based on a vinyl film and is characterized by excellent performance and high durability. A balanced combination of high quality rubber based adhesive on a special PVC film.
- Commercial Grade, Weather Resistant, Pressure Sensitive Vinyl Tape
- Highly Resistant to Abrasion Sun, Water, Oil, Acids, Alalies and Corrosive Chemicals
- Meets UL 510, CSA 22.2, MIL-I-7798A
- Meets 2000/53/EC and RoHS 2011/65/EU directives.
- Tape Dimensions: 0.75" x 0.007" x 60ft (19mm x 0.18mm x 18m)
- General Purpose, Flexible, Weather Resistant, Pressure Sensitive
- Replaces 3M Temflex 1700C Red Electrical Tape
- Made in Spain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.